Tank Protection Plan
Ask Keil Oil to provide you with tank safety and peace of mind
Oil releases are very unusual, but they do sometimes occur in tanks, whether they’re underground, aboveground or in the basement. A leak has the potential to be costly to fix and to remediate.
Our tank protection program gives you coverage you can depend on, and we provide it for all types and locations of oil tank.
- Aboveground tanks – $129 per year.
- Underground tanks – $480 per year without optional voluntary pull coverage.
- Underground tanks – $680 with optional voluntary pull coverage.
Our oil tank plans are underwritten by ProGuard, which gives you these benefits:
- Liability coverage for cleaning costs to remediate a tank release
- Includes third-party clean-up coverage up to $100,000 for underground tanks or $50,000 for aboveground tanks
- Tank replacement coverage up to $1,500
- Fully transferrable plan in case you sell your property
To be eligible for our tank protection plans, you must be:
- A residential customer of Keil Oil in the state of New Jersey
- The owner of an active oil tank with a capacity of 4,000 gallons or less
- Part of our automatic heating oil delivery program
Some conditions apply:
- Inactive tanks are not eligible
- Underground tanks must be tested before being accepted into the program
- Testing may be waived in certain situations
Contact us today to find out more about our tank protection plans.